Nashville…

Nashville was so much fun. I had sweet treats, many exciting games ending with the perfect win, great people, exciting experiences, and my personal favorite coming home to see a sweet note taped on my garage door! My boyfriend is the best I do have to say. I will be doing a boyfriend tag introducing ya’ll to him! Traveling will always be one of my favorite things. You can learn so much just from different surroundings and cultures. Wheres your favorite place to travel? I hope everyone has had an awesome day! Stay beautiful and positive! 🙂

6 Comments

1. Emily D.
    March 16, 2015 / 8:50 PM

Wow what your boyfriend did is so sweet! 🙂 Yes, do the boyfriend tag! I totally agree that traveling makes you learn so much about yourself and others around you! Ahh, I just love to travel! Can’t wait for summer to come to actually be able to go visit different places! Love the pictures! And, thanks for posting frequently! There’s like a new post every other day! 🙂

• March 16, 2015 / 8:58 PM

Thank you so much! We think a lot alike. I have a very cute outfit post that will be up tomorrow afternoon so look out for that! I’m so excited for summer, winter has been so long and I’m just ready to be done with it. If you have anymore video request let me know! 🙂

• Emily D.
        March 16, 2015 / 9:34 PM

Yeah I realized that too; we do think alike! 😀 As for suggestions, hauls, lookbooks, make up collection, room tour, or a video/or post about beauty pageants (I think you mentioned it in an earlier post that you do pageants)! Anything really; you always make things interesting! BTW, thanks for always taking the time to reply to each comment!

• March 16, 2015 / 9:36 PM

I will be sure to make all those happen! I love talking to ya’ll! Thank you so much for your support!

2. Maeve K.
    March 17, 2015 / 7:05 PM

Your boyfriend is adorable! Travelling is amazing, I agree. I recently went to Australia for a few days and the scenery and culture was wonderful 🙂 Your outfit is super cute here, can’t wait for your next one!

• March 18, 2015 / 1:02 AM

I’ve always wanted to go there, it seems beautiful. Thank you so much!! 🙂