Black & White…

Shirt- J.Crew

Jeans- Abercrombie

Shoes- Nordstrom

Purse- Rebecca Minkoff

Watch- Guess

I loved this look because not only was it simple and stylish, but it was comfortable and a great outfit to brighten up this rainy day. The weather has been awful this week with rain and chilly weather. I’m ready for sunshine again! Are ya’ll? What’s the weather like where you live? Tell me in the comments below! I hope everyone is having a great day and wonderful week!! šŸ™‚ STAY BEAUTIFUL!

7 Comments

• April 16, 2015 / 5:25 PM

Thank you! It’s super comfortable and can be dressed up or down. šŸ™‚ they also have a student discount if you have your student ID card. Madewell offers a teacher discount as well!

1. Emily D.
    April 16, 2015 / 5:33 PM

Love what your shirt says! šŸ™‚ The pop of color looks really good on you! I haven’t been online shopping lately; I’ve been quite busy with school but once it gets better, I am checking these out!

• April 17, 2015 / 12:10 AM

Thank you, it’s my favorite color for this spring season! You definitely need to they’re amazing sales on quality items! šŸ™‚

2. Dannika Anne
    April 17, 2015 / 1:44 AM

Those neon strappy heels add such an elegant look to the outfit! I feel that this model of shoes is flattering to almost anybody (at least, I know they’re my favorite)! Makeup is on point girl! <3

• April 17, 2015 / 3:45 AM

Thank you so much!! I’ve been obsessed with neon, and strappy heels lately. I want them in every color!! They look very uncomfortable but to me, they aren’t at all. They’re actually more comfortable then a high heel with a thick heel. I’m doing a makeup tutorial soon on my spring makeup routine! šŸ™‚

• Dannika Anne
        April 17, 2015 / 2:47 PM

Perfect, I will be keeping an eye on the video!
        I also find strappy heels to not be as bad as the chunkier heels! I guess it’s because they are much lighter too!