Pageant Weekend…

This post was highly requested for me to do. Anyway, I’m so blessed and lucky to have came home with the Ultimate Grand Supreme winner of the pageant this weekend. Thank you so much for everyone’s sweet good luck wishes, they sure did work ;). I competed in Formal wear, Causal wear, Interview, and Derby wear this weekend. If you don’t know a lot about pageants, Ultimate Grand Supreme is the winner of the entire pageant. This means you had the highest overall score in all categories. I can do a more in detailed post if ya’ll would like to learn more about it. I’m so excited to see what else this year brings! Isn’t the crown stunning? I wish I could wear it 24/7 along with the sash. I don’t think that would be very fashion forward though lol. The trophy is 10 feet tall, massive right? I’m in love with all of my prizes and had the great opportunity of meeting a lot of great girls this weekend! I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend as well. 🙂

8 Comments

1. Dannika Anne
    April 26, 2015 / 11:18 PM

Wow! You look absolutely stunning! Bravo!! I am quite fascinated by the pageant world! I love watching Miss Universe, Miss USA on TV! I used to watch Toddlers and Tiaras on TLC and I thought it looked really fun (unlike some other critics of that show)! I learned the pageant vocabulary like Ultimate Grand Supreme from that show! Anyways, congratulations Liv!! <3

• April 27, 2015 / 11:47 AM

Thank you so much! You should definitely try pageants, they’re so much fun and can help you out with so much in the long run. I love watching those shows too! Toddlers and Tiaras is my fav. We’re just alike girl! 🙂

2. Emily D.
    April 27, 2015 / 2:21 AM

Looking good Liv! 😘 And yes, if you don’t mind, please enlighten us about pageants! All of your outfits are amazing! I agree the crown, sash, and trophy are impressive! Where are you going to store them? It’s not your first pageant right? 💖

• April 27, 2015 / 11:46 AM

Ok I will do that! Thank you. 🙂 That was my 3rd pageant and I hope to do plenty more. As of right now it’s all in my room but I think I’m going to put a trophy case and crown case somewhere around the house because I do plan to get more! 👑😊

3. April 27, 2015 / 5:34 AM

That crown is amazing! You looked stunning.

• April 27, 2015 / 7:25 PM