Hi guys! Todays post is 8 items to achieve the perfect fall wardrobe. I mixed the latest fall trends along with a few classic items that will never go out of style for fall. To shop these items simply click on the picture of the item you want to look at below the collage and will take you directly to the website to shop. I enjoy making these collage posts to give tips or to show you guys my favorite items! I love looking at these posts on other girls blogs and I love creating them to mix things up from just everyday outfit posts. I also might just be making all these fall posts because I’m a little too excited for fall lol. Who’s with me though? Fall is probably my favorite season. I love all the clothes, food, and of course the weather during fall. But, the weather has still been very hot here so I’m going to have to wait a little longer before I can wear some of these pieces! I genuinely like all of these items and would never post anything I wouldn’t wear myself! I tried to include two pieces in different price ranges for each category to reach everyones interest! If you follow me on Instagram you’ve probably noticed I have a slight obsession with sock boots. I have them in so many colors and seem to still want more. They’re just so flattering to me and actually surprisingly comfortable. The purple Mango ones are one of my favorites. They’re the perfect dupe for the Balenciaga ones!
1. Chunky sweaters are a classic. These are great to invest to because they’ll never go out of style and you can transition them into the cold winter months.
2. If you know me, you know sock boots are my obsession. They’re actually really comfy and super flattering. They make your legs look so long and slim. You can pair these with jeans, a midi skirt, or a midi dress. Thats what they look best with!
3. Vintage jeans are HUGE right now. Especially wide leg and cropped straight leg ones. Levis has the best when it comes to these styles, they’re affordable, and long lasting quality. GRLFRND denim did a collab with FWRD and create this cute wide leg pair thats currently on sale.
4. Berets are so cute on literally everyone. So many companies have came out with a ton of different styles of berets lately. If you want one to also keep your head warm and to not just look cute I suggest getting a wool or wool blend one. These are paired great with dresses or jeans and a chunky sweater.
5. I’ve been getting into loafers lately. I recently found a heeled pair from Cole Haan that are a snake print and I’ve been wearing them non stop. Heeled loafers are very flattering with jeans! The loafers in the pictures above are more like driving loafers but still so cute and comfy. You can wear loafers with pretty much anything.
6. Burgundy dresses are a classic for fall. Any dark colored dress is beautiful in the fall but especially burgundy because its a classic fall color. I’ve got my eye on the & Other Stories one above currently. Burgundy dresses look great with loafers and black tights. Or you could even pair it with a black beret!
7. Every girl needs a trench coat in their closet end of story. They’re a timeless piece and something worth investing in. The Burberry ones are the best in the market and in my opinion the cutest! You can also wear trench coats in the winter and spring so you get your moneys worth when investing in a piece like this.
8. Midi skirts have taken over this year! One of my favorite trends I’ve seen with midi skirts is making it more of a street wear and edgy look. You can pair a patterned midi skirt with a champion sweatshirt or whatever your favorite sweatshirt is, sock boots, and a belt bag for an edgy look. Feminine meets edgy is a huge trend this year.
Thank you for reading. Have a great Thursday!